Bern Watts MIPS Helmet – Men’s
The Watts; our original visor helmet. Still delivering looks and performance in all seasons. Providing both comfort and safety, the Watts has a variety of different versatile options to meet your needs whether you’re on your board, your bike, the slopes, or in the water. The Watts utilizes our premium liner featuring Boa technology for a more adjustable fit range. It’s also got drop-in audio ready ear pads. The Watts uses a thin ABS shell lined with EPS Foam to create a burly lightweight lid that meets certifications for both bike and snow. A summer liner may be purchased separately.
THINSHELL SERIES – Our Thinshell helmets are some of the most lowprofile EPS helmets in the game. Using denser polymers in both theexterior plastic shell and interior impact foam, we were able to addstrength while cutting out as much unnecessary bulk and weight aspossible. The resulting design strikes the ideal balance between durableprotection and a sleek, low profile fit. Thinshell Helmets areAll-Season, taking you from warm to cold weather riding and back againwith unmatched value.
- Bern Profile – Every model in our head protection line featuresour signature shape. The visors and the vents may be different, but theprofile is always the same.
- The Original Visor Brim – The original visor shell that set the trend.
- 10 Radial Vents
- Low Profile Sink Fit – A deep, surround signature fit and feel. Multiple shell sizes are available in most models
to provide optimum balance between style, comfort and protection
- Plush BOA Adjustable Knit Liner – Custom BOA 270° dial adjustment system integrated into our premium hand-sewn liners.
- 1 Shell Size
- Thinshell Construction – Provides the optimum balance of high impact ABS shell with a tapered EPS impact
management liner. Based on 25 years of experience of design and engeneering.
- Optional MIPS – Multi-Directional Impact Protection System.Designed to protect against rotational violence to the brain caused byrotational impacts.
SIZE S, M, L
AVG. WEIGHT 460-495g