Camelbak Lobo Pack – The Lobo is ideal for days when the weather is clear and the trail is calling—days when you want to ditch most of your gear to travel fast and light. With 3 liters of hydration capacity, it carries enough water for a substantial 3+ hour ride, and the external fill means you can top off the reservoir without unpacking anything.
- The brand new Crux delivers 20% more water per sip, with an ergonomic handle for easier refilling, and an on/off lever that makes it easy to prevent leaks.
- Magnetic Tube Trap™ keeps your tube secure and accessible when you need it
- Air director back panel offers air channels to keep your back cool
- External hooks let you carry your helmet while still allowing full access to your pack
- Stretch overflow storage compartment lets you easily stash a rain shell or extra layer
- Reflective accents for visibility in low-light environments
- Removable stability belt keeps everything in place during bumpy rides
Collection: Mountain Bike
Activity: Mountain Biking
Hydration Capacity: 3L/100 fl oz
Hydration Type: CRUX™ Reservoir with Quicklink™ System
BPA/BPS/BPF Free: Yes
Quick Link Disconnect: Yes
Gear Capacity: 6L/350 cu in
Pack Weight: 480 g/1 lb 0 oz
Dimensions: 45.5 x 21 x 19 cm / 17.9 x 8.3 x 7.5 in
Fits torso: 43-53 cm/17-21 in
Fits Waist/Hips: 66-116 cm/26-46 in
Back Panel: Air Director™ Back Panel provides superior ventilation
Waist Belt: Removable 3/4″ stability belt
Accessories Included: Magnetic Tube Trap™
Number of exterior pockets: 4
There are no reviews yet.