Dakine Tracker Mitt – Juniors:
The Tracker Mitt does one thing well. It keeps young hands warm, dry, and happy. Some might consider that three things, but the point is that a waterproof-breathable shell complimented by a well-insulated build ensures kids are stoked. Reinforced palms mitigate wear and tear, and a full-length gauntlet fits over jacket cuffs for a clean seal from snow and cold. It's a grom-approved upgrade.
- INSERT: DK Dry™ waterproof and breathable (100% polyurethane)
- INSULATION: Hi Loft (50% recycled polyester, 50% polyester) [ Glove 110 / 220g ] [ Mitt 110 / 280g ]
- PALM: 100% Polyurethane
- SHELL: 61% recycled polyester, 39% polyester plain weave with PFC Free DWR
- LINING: 150g Tricot
- CUFF CLOSURE: One hand cinch gauntlet|
- EATURES: Internal heat pocket
There are no reviews yet.