The modern profile of the new Jackson helmet utilizes the new Passive Aggressive Venting system, inspired by the aerodynamic airflow of high-end autos. The discreet yet powerful system effectively manages airflow and temperature while in-motion riding, hiking or standing static. The overall look is finished with a slight brim and subtle lines for Seamless Compatibility with Giro goggles. The Jackson Mips® technology, an ultra-lightweight construction and the dialed In Form 2 Fit system allows you to confidently focus on the terrain ahead. Leave no line untracked in the new ultimate freeride helmet.
- Integrated MIPS Brain Protection System
- All Giro helmets are designed to reduce as much energy as possible while meeting and exceeding stringent safety standards. The goal of Giro’s Integrated MIPS-equipped helmets is to reduce rotational forces while enhancing fit and comfort by combining the MIPS slip plane with the helmet’s adjustable fit system. Giro belives that helmets equipped with this technology can reduce the amount of rotational force that may be transferred to rider’s brain in certain impacts.
- Hardshell with In-Mold Hardbody Lower Wrap
- The two-piece shell combines a tough outer hard shell with a polycarbonate lower shell permanently fused to the liner for durability without excess weight.
- In Form 2 Fit System
- The In Form 2 Fit System is lighter and lower-profile than the original, and easier to dial in a custom fit in seconds – even with gloves on. An improved dial design provides up to 6cm of adjustment plus enhanced stability.
- Seamless Compatibility with Giro Goggles
- Stack Vent Technology
- Giro’s Stack Vent was developed based on research showing the majority of warm air that can cause fogging comes from the goggle’s center top vent. Aligning the Stack Vent in the helmet with the center vent of the goggle helps keep it clear and fog-free.
- Removable goggle retainer
- Removable ear pads
- TPU injected brim
- Compatible with aftermarket Giro audio systems by Outdoor Tech
- Removable Goggle Retainer
- Removable Earpads
- TPU Injected Brim
Ventilation – Passive Aggressive Venting System, Stack Vent Technology
Fit System – In Form 2 Fit System
Weight – 400g, Size Medium
Electronics Compatability – Compatible with aftermarket Giro audio systems by Outdoor Tech
Certifications – CE EN1077