A new addition to the growing Giro family, the Giro Ledge MIPS Helmet has a clean, minimalist design that can get even simpler with removable ear pads and goggle retainer. Built with MIPS® Technology, the Hard Shell-constructed Giro Ledge MIPS Helmet is built to last whether through jibbing or park-riding, without sacrificing optimal air flow.
- Hard Shell Construction – Hard Shell Construction produces great helmets at a great price. A rugged outer shell is molded and then attached to the EPS foam liner.
- MIPS® | Multi-Directional Impact Protection System – MIPS is a step forward in helmet design and can provide more protection in certain impacts. There are three main components to a MIPS-equipped helmet: the Interior Foam Liner, the Low Friction Liner and an elastomeric attachment system between them. In an angled impact, the elastomeric attachment system stretches to allow the foam liner to rotate independently around your head. The goal of this technology is to further reduce rotational forces.
- Stack Ventilation – Stack Ventilation was developed based on research showing the majority of the warm air that can cause fogging exhausts from the center top vent of the goggle. Aligning the Stack Vent in the helmet with the center vent of your goggles helps to keep them clear and fog free while maintaining total helmet and goggle integration.
- Super Cool™ Vents – Super Cool vents pull cool, fresh air into the helmet while pushing heat and stale air out. By maximizing efficiency and optimizing vent shapes, the collective cooling power of Super Cool vents helps to regulate your core temperature and keep you feeling fresh all day.
- Auto Loc™ 2 Fit System – A simple and durable self-adjusting fit system using an elastic back band and fixed position straps automatically cradles your head once you select one of three different circumference settings.
- Vertical Tuning – All Giro helmets with integrated fit systems feature Vertical Tuning. Vertical Tuning dials in how the helmet sits on your head for a perfect fit, eliminating gaper gap and creating a seamless lockup with Giro goggles.
- Removable Earpads
- Additional Features
- Seamless Compatibility with All Giro Goggles – For optimal performance of both helmets and goggles, Giro products are designed to work together. Ensuring a seamless interface between helmet and goggles offers exceptional fit and dependable, worry-free function.
- Compatible with Aftermarket Giro Audio Systems by Outdoor Tech (sold separately)
- Removable Goggle Retainer
Material – EPS
Helmet Style – Half Shell
Helmet Venting – Fixed Venting
Audio – Not Included
Removable Ear Pads – Yes
Adjustable Fit – Yes
MIPS – Yes
Warranty – 2 Years