The workhorse of the Giro helmet line, the Strata MIPS Helmet features a low-profile design and a hybrid-constructed that packs a serious punch in an understated package. The integrated MIPS Technology keeps you safe during those awkward falls, while the In Form 2 Fit System ensures a snug fit that won’t bounce around if you do biff it. Built with premium ventilation you can control and an integrated POV camera mount, the Giro Strata MIPS Helmet is the helmet you need for serious undertakings on the mountain.
- Hybrid Construction – Merges a durable ventilated Hard Shell upper with an In-Mold Construction lower shell plus sidewalls for added protection and style. With Hybrid Construction, the helmet is beefed up for added durability – while remaining light. Hybrid Construction also features an impact absorbing and lightweight EPS foam liner.
- MIPS® | Multi-Directional Impact Protection System – MIPS is a step forward in helmet design and can provide more protection in certain impacts. There are three main components to a MIPS-equipped helmet: the Interior Foam Liner, the Low Friction Liner and an elastomeric attachment system between them. In an angled impact, the elastomeric attachment system stretches to allow the foam liner to rotate independently around your head. The goal of this technology is to further reduce rotational forces.
- Low Profile Design
- Thermostat Control™ Adjustable Venting – Allows you to custom tune airflow instantly with a simple, low profile control button on the outside of the helmet. No other system is faster or easier to adjust, and nothing is more effective at keeping you comfortable.
- Stack Ventilation – Stack Ventilation was developed based on research showing the majority of the warm air that can cause fogging exhausts from the center top vent of the goggle. Aligning the Stack Vent in the helmet with the center vent of your goggles helps to keep them clear and fog free while maintaining total helmet and goggle integration.
- Super Cool™ Vents – Super Cool vents pull cool, fresh air into the helmet while pushing heat and stale air out. By maximizing efficiency and optimizing vent shapes, the collective cooling power of Super Cool vents helps to regulate your core temperature and keep you feeling fresh all day.
- In Form™ 2 Fit System – The In Form 2 Fit System is lighter and lower profile than the original, making it even easier to dial in a custom fit in seconds – even with gloves on. An improved dial design provides up to 6 cm of adjustment plus enhanced stability.
- Vertical Tuning – All Giro helmets with integrated fit systems feature Vertical Tuning. Vertical Tuning dials in how the helmet sits on your head for a perfect fit, eliminating gaper gap and creating a seamless lockup with Giro goggles.
- Additional Features-
- Women’s Specific Design
- Custom Women’s Trim Detailing
- POV Camera Mount Included – Stealthy, secure and super easy to operate, allowing you to instantly deploy your POV camera for filming or quickly pop it off and stash it.
- Fidlock® Magnetic Buckle Closure – The pinch-free, one-handed Fidlock Magnectic Snap helmet buckle combines the advantages of two fastening concepts in a completely new way. Strong magnets make it easy to open and close while a secure snap functionality ensures a continuously high locking force.
- Seamless Compatibility with All Giro Goggles – For optimal performance of both helmets and goggles, Giro products are designed to work together. Ensuring a seamless interface between helmet and goggles offers exceptional fit and dependable, worry-free function.
- Compatible with Aftermarket Giro Audio Systems by Outdoor Tech (sold separately)
Material – EPS, Polycarbonate
Helmet Style – Half Shell
Helmet Venting – Adjustable Venting
Audio – Not Included
Removable Ear Pads – No
Adjustable Fit – Yes
MIPS – Yes
Warranty – Limited Lifetime
Safety Standards – CE EN1077B
There are no reviews yet.