A new design from Giro emphasizing sleek lines, light weight and full ventilation in a MIPS helmet, the Giro Terra MIPS Helmet is the future of women’s freeride helmets. The streamlined profile is achieved through the new Passive Aggressive Venting system while the slight brim and intentional engineering provide seamless compatibility with Giro goggles. Dial in the fit with the In Form™ 2 fit system and start claiming new lines with the Giro Terra MIPS Helmet.
- In-Mold Construction – In-Mold Construction fuses a tough polycarbonate outer shell with the helmet’s impact-absorbing foam liner. The fusion process allows for better ventilation systems, making in-mold helmets lighter and cooler than traditional helmets.
- MIPS® | Multi-Directional Impact Protection System – MIPS is a step forward in helmet design and can provide more protection in certain impacts. There are three main components to a MIPS-equipped helmet: the Interior Foam Liner, the Low Friction Liner and an elastomeric attachment system between them. In an angled impact, the elastomeric attachment system stretches to allow the foam liner to rotate independently around your head. The goal of this technology is to further reduce rotational forces.
- Passive Aggressive Venting System – Clean linear exterior vents combine with ergonomic interior channeling create optimal airflow and temperature regulation. This auto-venting technology manages airflow and temperature regardless of activity level.
- TPU Brim Vent – Subtle TPU injected brim works as the entry port for fresh air; it also aligns with Giro goggles to perform a Stack Ventilation function.
- Stack Ventilation – Stack Ventilation was developed based on research showing the majority of the warm air that can cause fogging exhausts from the center top vent of the goggle. Aligning the Stack Vent in the helmet with the center vent of your goggles helps to keep them clear and fog free while maintaining total helmet and goggle integration.
- In Form™ 2 Fit System – The In Form 2 Fit System is lighter and lower profile than the original, making it even easier to dial in a custom fit in seconds – even with gloves on. An improved dial design provides up to 6 cm of adjustment plus enhanced stability.
- Vertical Tuning – All Giro helmets with integrated fit systems feature Vertical Tuning. Vertical Tuning dials in how the helmet sits on your head for a perfect fit, eliminating gaper gap and creating a seamless lockup with Giro goggles.
- Additional Features-
- Seamless Compatibility with All Giro Goggles – For optimal performance of both helmets and goggles, Giro products are designed to work together. Ensuring a seamless interface between helmet and goggles offers exceptional fit and dependable, worry-free function.
- Compatible with Aftermarket Giro Audio Systems by Outdoor Tech (sold separately)
- Removable Earpads
- Compatible with All Aftermarket Giro Audio Systems
- Removable Goggle Retainer
- Women’s Styling & Details
Material – EPS
Helmet Style – Half Shell
Helmet Venting – Fixed Venting
Audio – Not Included
Removable Ear Pads – Yes
Adjustable Fit – Yes
MIPS – Yes
Warranty – 2 Years
Safety Standards – CE EN1077B