Find your place on the mountain in the Giro Zone MIPS Helmet. Hybrid construction combines ding-resistant durability with a lightweight in-mold shell. Stack Vent technology, Thermostat Control adjustable venting, and MIPS protection come together to keep you fog-free, not too hot, and safe from impacts of all kinds. Add Fidlock magnetic closure and the In Form 2 Fit System and you’ve got a secure, custom fit in seconds. Get in the zone and stay there with the Giro Zone MIPS Helmet.
- Hybrid Construction – Merges a durable ventilated Hard Shell upper with an In-Mold Construction lower shell plus sidewalls for added protection and style. With Hybrid Construction, the helmet is beefed up for added durability – while remaining light. Hybrid Construction also features an impact absorbing and lightweight EPS foam liner.
- MIPS® | Multi-Directional Impact Protection System – MIPS is a step forward in helmet design and can provide more protection in certain impacts. There are three main components to a MIPS-equipped helmet: the Interior Foam Liner, the Low Friction Liner and an elastomeric attachment system between them. In an angled impact, the elastomeric attachment system stretches to allow the foam liner to rotate independently around your head. The goal of this technology is to further reduce rotational forces.
- Low Profile Design
- Stack Ventilation – Stack Ventilation was developed based on research showing the majority of the warm air that can cause fogging exhausts from the center top vent of the goggle. Aligning the Stack Vent in the helmet with the center vent of your goggles helps to keep them clear and fog free while maintaining total helmet and goggle integration.
- Thermostat Control™ Adjustable Venting – Allows you to custom tune airflow instantly with a simple, low profile control button on the outside of the helmet. No other system is faster or easier to adjust, and nothing is more effective at keeping you comfortable.
- In Form™ 2 Fit System – The In Form 2 Fit System is lighter and lower profile than the original, making it even easier to dial in a custom fit in seconds – even with gloves on. An improved dial design provides up to 6 cm of adjustment plus enhanced stability.
- Additional Features
- Fidlock® Magnetic Buckle Closure – The pinch-free, one-handed Fidlock Magnectic Snap helmet buckle combines the advantages of two fastening concepts in a completely new way. Strong magnets make it easy to open and close while a secure snap functionality ensures a continuously high locking force.
- POV Camera Mount Included – Stealthy, secure and super easy to operate, allowing you to instantly deploy your POV camera for filming or quickly pop it off and stash it.
Safety Standards – CE EN1077B
Material – EPS
Helmet Style – Half Shell
Helmet Venting – Adjustable Venting
Audio – Not Included
Removable Ear Pads – Yes
Adjustable Fit – Yes
MIPS – Yes
Warranty – Limited Lifetime
There are no reviews yet.