The 2020 Oakley Line Miner Goggles were created with the purpose of providing the ultimate in peripheral vision. With a cylindrical style design, we were able to pull the goggle in closer to your face than ever before. Allowing for incredible downward and side-to-side periphery! Plus, they’re fully helmet compatible and feature discreet frame notches at the temples for compatibility with most prescription eyewear. Add Oakley’s Prizm technology and you’ve got yourself a goggle that provides Oakley’s seamless mix of superior performance and effortless style.
- Flexible O Matter frame conforms to your face and remains flexible even in extreme cold.
- A rigid out-frame eliminates distortion and assures lens fit, while a pliable O Matter inner face plate and triple-layer foam give you comfort.
- HDO Lens Technology maximizes clarity and impact resistance, and gives you razor sharp clarity at all angles of view.
- Plutonite Lens Material – Impact resistant, blocks 100% of UVA, UVB, UVC, and harmful blue light.
- Dual Vented Lenses – Dual vents and F3 anti-fog coating keep your vision crystal clear.
- Silicone-Backed Strap – Non-slip strap keeps your goggles in place even on slippery helmet surfaces.
- Removable triple layer face foam adds comfort and wind protection.
- Discrete Frame Notches at Temples – Provide compatibility with most prescription eyewear, without compromising fit.
- Designed to work in harmony with a wide range of helmet styles
- Removable strap
There are no reviews yet.