The ultimate in ventilation control.
The Cirque X is designed for all conditions and temperatures. Level 4 venting combined with the latest evolution of ACT takes durability & protection to the pro level. ACT combines Polycarbonate plates and overlaps to create the lightest and strongest helmet available. A full wrap lower shell combined with MIPS, the rock solid quick release RCS fit system, Fidlock magnetic buckle, and X Static fabric complete the package.
- More ventilation than any other helmet on the market
- Level 4 ventilation allows you to let out stored heat on the summit or preserve it on the chairlift when you are the only person crazy enough to still be out there. You have full control over your ventilation and offers more open airflow than any other helmet on the market.
- Maximum Protection
- Using ACT in-mold multi-shell construction and specific gravity EPS foam density we optimize each impact zone so you have the protection you need where you need it.
- When was the last time you landed exactly on the top or side of your head? MIPS is the industry standard for added protection during all the other impacts we see on the mountain.
- Seamless goggle integration with any brand
- RCS Fit System with single pull release for super easy sizing adjustment
- Fidlock MAGNETIC Buckle to get connected fast
- XStatic XT2 Lining with Loden blend fabric is super comfortable and keeps the stink at bay
- Audio-Ready Ears to easily add some tunes
- Removable Ear Covers so you can adjust for the weather and your personal style
Certicfications – ASTM F2040 / CE EN1077B
Audio Compatible – Yes
Fit System – RCS Fit System
There are no reviews yet.