All-mountain performance with all the features you want.
Low profile and completely adaptable to all conditions. ACT multi shell In Mold construction with overlapping Polycarbonate shells creates the lightest and strongest helmet possible. The Level 3 fully adjustable indirect venting means you will stay warm in the cold and cool on those warm spring days. Add that to the MIPS® technology and you have all the protection you need with the comfort you want. The RCS micro adjustable fit system dials in the perfect fit. And the Refuge X is audio ready with detachable Covert Ear Covers.
- Indirect ventilation means no more brain freeze
- Pret doesn’t compromise when it comes to ventilation. How do you ventilate a helmet while eliminating the dreaded “brain freeze” on the hill? Our proprietary Level 3 ventilation is a venturi system using adjustable top vents that draw heat and moisture out from offset internal vents without the airflow ever directly contacting the wearer.
- Maximum Protection
- Using ACT in-mold multi-shell construction and specific gravity EPS foam density we optimize each impact zone so you have the protection you need where you need it.
- When was the last time you landed exactly on the top or side of your head? MIPS is the industry standard for added protection during all the other impacts we see on the mountain.
- Seamless goggle integration with any brand
- RCS Fit System with single pull release for super easy sizing adjustment
- Fidlock MAGNETIC Buckle to get connected fast
- XStatic XT2 Lining with Loden blend fabric is super comfortable and keeps the stink at bay
- Audio-Ready Ears to easily add some tunes
- Removable Ear Covers so you can adjust for the weather and your personal style
Certiifcations – ASTM F2040 / CE EN1077B
Fit System – RCS Fit System
Audtio Compatible – Yes
There are no reviews yet.