The Pret Vision X Helmet sets a new benchmark for on-hill fit and comfort, with lightweight construction and breezy Level C Tuned Ventilation that allows riders to control airflow with a single lever. It incorporates the latest MIPS technology for added protection from glancing blows, and an antimicrobial X Static XT2 Wool Blend Lining to keep things feeling fresh all season long. It’s easy to see why the Vision X Helmet is the new go-to choice for Pret’s most demanding pro riders.
- In-Mold Multi-Shell Construction
- Advanced Composite Tech – Pret created ACT to make the strongest and lightest weight helmet line. Reinforcing internal polycarbonate plates effectively doubles the shell thickness in critical areas for increased durability and safety. Shell overlap areas interock to create a “halo” region of double shell thickness.
- MIPS Equipped – Developed by brain surgeons and scientists to reduce rotational forces on the brain caused by angled impacts to the head. The secret behind MIPS’ unique, patented tech comes from the human brain, which is surrounded by a low-friction cushion of cerebrospinal fluid that protects it by allowing it to slide slightly on impact. MIPS imitates this with its own low friction layer between the helmet’s outer shell and the liner, which slides to absorb much of the energy created by an angled blow to the head.
- MIPS C2 Liner – The all new MIPS C2 Liner has a coating that lowers the friction and allows for the correct movement without having the soft velcro stickers between the liner and the EPS. This achieves a closer fit to the original helmet design size as well as a lighter weight.
- Level C Tuned Ventilation – Level C venting controls all front and top venting with a single lever for the most ventilation control possible in any helmet. Whatever conditions call for, Level C sets a new pro level benchmark.
- RCS QR Fit System – Pret’s proprietary Ripcord System is compact, ergonomic and on-the-fly micro adjustable. 1 full turn of the dial covers 4cm of range. Simply pull the dial out and the Quick Release design fully opens the system.
- Additional Features
- X Static XT2 Wool Blend Lining – Made with 99% pure silver, X-Static® enhances products with permanent anti-odor and antimicrobial performance. It naturally inhibits the growth of bacteria in apparel and textiles, keeping odors in check and gear smelling fresher. X-Static® also has natural temperature regulating properties to keep you performing at your best.
- Fidlock Magnetic Buckle – One hand operation with automatic closure, even with gloves on.
- Covert Removable Ear Covers – Quickly and easily remove your ear covers without messing with the fit system. Perfect for hot spring days when you have quick weather changes.
- Audio Ready – All Pret helmets feature easily accessible custom pockets in the ear covers to drop in audio – both wireless and wired – so you stay connected.
- Goggle and Helmet Integration – All Pret helmets are designed to optimize the fit and function of performance goggles and create a seamless integration system. Pret’s brim shapes eliminate gaps and maximizes goggle venting.
- Safety Standards
- ATSM F2040
- CE EN1077B
Material – EPS, Polycarbonate
Helmet Style – Half Shell
Helmet Venting – Adjustable Venting
Audio – Not Included
Removable Ear Pads – Yes
Adjustable Fit – Yes
MIPS – Yes
Warranty – 1 Year
There are no reviews yet.