Turtle Fur Midweight Performance Fleece Turtle Tube:
Our Polartec® Stria Turtle Tube™ is comprised of breakthrough fleece fabric which uses recycled Repreve™ yarns in conjunction with a striated texture to provide superior warmth through eco-friendly technology. This sophisticated insulating fabric combined with our classic neck tube design highlights the harmony found between our innovation and tradition. The Turtle Tube is a staple for winter outdoor accessories as a means of blocking wind, weather and cold from your neck and face. When tucked in to jacket collars, the Turtle Tube helps to trap your body’s heat in your outerwear, so that less loss takes place while you stay outside. When worn as a hood, it helps to protect your ears and head from whipping wind and brutally low temperatures. The merging of authentic design and modern technology, the Polartec® Stria Turtle Tube™ is a necessity for skiing, snowboarding, winter hiking, fat biking, snowmobiling, snowshoeing and ice climbing.
- Polartec Thermal Pro Stria Fleece – 100% Polyester
- Dimensions – 10.5″(w) x 16.25″(l)
- Weight – 3.6 oz
- Machine Wash Cold, Line Dry
- Polartec Thermal Pro Stria Fleece
- Maximizes warmth without weight, compressibility, breathability, and achieves the utmost versatility and performance under extreme conditions.
- Made with 53% Post-Consumer Recycled Content
- UPF 50+ – Blocks 97% of UV Rays
- Breathable and Quick Drying Fabric
- Warmth without Weight
- Meets the challenge of keeping you warm without weighing you down.