Lightweight and virtually indestructible the Snow Kids 35” Toboggan Sled is fun for kids and adults alike thanks to the simplicity and durability of its design. Sled can also be used to pull a child, or dog, or both on a walk or haul gear to the ski lodge or wintry camp for hot chocolate and s’mores.
- Works well in all sorts of snow. From slush to ice to powder to those perfect large, downy flakes this smooth disc will slip along over all sorts of wintry precipitation with ease.
- Highly recommended. This very popular and attractive sled is highly recommended by customers to their friends.
- Steering. This sled has a low “steerability” rating. Make sure you have a wide-open sled run clear of friends and obstacles.
- Core Users. Best for kids 8 to 105 years old. Please wear a helmet when enjoying the sport of sledding.
- Measures 35” x 18” x 4.75”
- Includes pull rope
- Durable BPA and Phthalate free construction
- Built in handles