Smartwool PhD® Ski Light Elite Homechetler Print Socks:
We partnered with Smartwool athlete Chris Benchetler to combine his art with our Merino wool ski socks. Our PhD® Ski Light Elite Homechetler Print features our Indestructawool™ technology for enhanced durability, our 4 Degree™ elite fit system for a dialed, performance-oriented fit, and our Virtually Seamless™ toe for enhanced in-boot comfort. They are designed with a wider welt to help ensure all-day comfort, targeted cushioning around the toe, heel, and shin, and body-mapped mesh zones help keep things breathable. With all of this power-packed into one pair of ski socks, you just might have your best season to date.
*Due to the unique printing process, each sock may vary in pattern and color from images on site and per pair
- 4 Degree™ Elite Fit System – For a dialed, performance-oriented fit with flex zone at ankle joint
- Indestructawool™ – Indestructawool™ technology features a patent-pending construction method for exceptional durability and comfort
- Light Elite Cushioning – Targeted cushioning on the ball and heel of the foot offers impact protection with minimal in-shoe volume. Ideal for close-fitting cycling shoes.
- Sock Height: Over the Calf
- Chris Benchetler designs by Smartwool®
- Body-mapped mesh zones for added breathability
- Wider welt for secure fit and comfort
- Virtually Seamless™ toe for enhanced comfort
- 14″ overall height
- 360° Print Technology
- Knit in USA: 57% Merino Wool, 39% Nylon, 3% Elastane, 1% Polyester