Smartwool Women’s PhD® Ski Ultra Light Socks:
Elevate every powder turn with the Women’s PhD® Ski Ultra Light. These lightweight ski socks equip you with our Indestructawool™ technology for enhanced durability, our 4 Degree™ elite fit system for a dialed, performance-oriented fit, and our Shred Shield™ technology for reduced wear from toes. They are designed with a wider welt to help ensure the perfect fit and body-mapped mesh zones help keep things breathable. Experience our thinnest ski socks for ultimate boot fit in tight fitting boots with these socks.
- Women’s Specific Fit – Women’s specific fit; narrower heel and slimmer fit
- 4 Degree™ Elite Fit System – For a dialed, performance-oriented fit with flex zone at ankle joint
- Indestructawool™ – Indestructawool™ technology features a patent-pending construction method for exceptional durability and comfort
- Ultra Light Cushion Snow – The absolute minimum between you and your boot. Ideal for new, vacuum-tight boots.
- Shred Shield™ – Shred Shield helps reduce wear from toes
- Sock Height: Over the Calf
- Wider welt for secure fit and comfort
- Body-mapped mesh zones for added breathability
- Women’s specific fit; narrower heel and slimmer fit
- 13″ overall height
- Knit in USA: 53% Merino Wool, 43% Nylon, 4% Elastane
There are no reviews yet.