Smartwool PhD Snowboard Medium Socks – Men's:
No matter if it is your first time hitting the snow, or you're an old pro, your feet deserve the ultimate in comfort, warmth, and performance. Our PhD® Snow Medium socks have our highest amount of cushioning in the ball, toe, and shin of the sock. These snow socks have a mountain-inspired design, created in partnership with snowboard legend Bryan Iguchi. They also feature our sock tech—body-mapped mesh zones, our 4 Degree™ elite fit system, and a Virtually Seamless™ toe.
4 Degree™ Elite Fit System
For a dialed, performance-oriented fit with flex zone at ankle joint
Indestructawool™ technology features a patent-pending construction method for exceptional durability and comfort
Medium thickness, full-sock cushion for heavier loads and higher-volume footwear
- Sock Height: Over the Calf
- Bryan Iguchi designs by Smartwool®
- Body-mapped mesh zones for added breathability
- Virtually Seamless™ toe for enhanced comfort
- 14″ Overall height
- Made in USA of Imported Yarn: 56% Merino Wool, 42% Nylon, 2% Elastane
- Style: SW001171
There are no reviews yet.